Job Type: Temporary
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Pay: £11.50ph - £13.00ph
Traffic Marshall required in Taunton to work on new build housing project. Previous experience working as a traffic marshall in the building and construction industry would be preferred - a Traffic Marshall/Banksman ticket and a CSCS card is essential.
The duration of this assignment is 8 weeks but this may be extended. Working hours are from 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday. There is free on site parking.
Daily responsibilities for a Traffic Marshall will include:
- Safely directing and controlling the flow of public and construction traffic
- Banking the telehandler and other plant safely
- Reporting to the Site Manger and liaising with the site team to ensure H&S protocol is in place and followed
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card
- Traffic Marshall Ticket
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen