Daniel Owen North are currently working with a national main contractor to recruit a permanent Site Manager for an upcoming project in Leeds. This project is a new build industrial unit just out of Leeds City Centre, with various other distribution centre's being built across the region following on from the completion of this project.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering similar large scale industrial unit construction projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of build programme
- Overseeing the initial muckshift and enabling works
- Site H&S
- Management of sub contracts
- Leading build meetings
- Inducting staff
- Oversight of the steel frame build and internal fit outs
You must have...
- Experience building industrial units as a Site Manager
- First Aid
- Valid UK Driving License
My client pay a basic salary of up to £55k basic salary with a car allowance and other employee benefits. If you're currently looking for a new position and feel you have relevant experience, please apply with an up to date C.V.