Daniel Owen North are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for a regional main contractor, on an upcoming new build care project in Leeds. My client have a strong pipeline of work for the Yorkshire region and are looking for somebody who can provide assistance on other projects following on from the initial 7 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in new build commercial projects but will of also worked on Civils/Groundworks packages also.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting Out
- Quality Checks / QA
- Liaising with the design team
- Liaising with sub contractors
- Liaising with senior management and site staff
You must have...
- Experience on commercial new build projects (Essential)
- Experience working with civils aspects and roadworks
- Valid CSCS card
If you're currently looking for your next freelance projects as a Site Engineer, please apply via the link with your C.V.