JOB TITLE: Site Cleaner
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £10.00ph - £11.35ph
JOB DESCRIPTION: Site Cleaner required to join a Residential construction project in Taunton on an ongoing basis. The working hours are being 07:30-17:00 Monday-Friday. There will be an option to work overtime at the weekends.
The work will involve general labouring, keeping site clean and tidy as well as assisting trades and the site team.
The site is accessible by public transport and parking is available.
Daily responsibilities of a Cleaner will include:
* Cleaning site offices, cabins and canteen areas
* wiping down surfaces and door handles
* assessing frequently touched areas and ensuring they are kept clean
* maintaining social distancing rules
* Ad hoc assisting of cleaning work
Requirements for the role
* A CSCS card is NOT required for this position.
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Own tools NOT required
Keyword tags: Building and Construction, Labourer, Building and Construction, Trades and labour, site cleaner, cleaning