Are you an experienced Site Agent with experience working in a nuclear environment?
Feeling uninspired at work?
Are you up for the challenge of working with awell known tier 1 civil engineering contractor on a high profile infrastructure project?
Daniel Owen Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Agent with heavy civils experience (nuclear experience essential) to get involved with a well known main contractor on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious candidate. As well as being on board with a forward thinking main contractor, which will look great on any CV, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, vehicle and an attractive benefits package.
The tasks of the Site Agent will include but not limited to:
Minimum 7 years experience in the civil engineering and construction industry. Experience with a main contractor.
* HNC/Degree qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
* Proven experience as a Project Manager/Site Agent within the construction industry.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, listening and negotiation skills.
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project 2000, Project Costing Software, CAD and Terramodel surveying packages.
* A high level of communication and language skills to orally present reports, information and responses, and chair and hold and participate in meetings with clients and other parties.
* Ability to write reports, correspondence and procedures.
As an Equal Opportunities organisation Daniel Owen Ltd can guarantee that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Paul Logan of Daniel Owen Ltd on 07879115075 or alternatively send an up to date CV or your number and I can call you. Thanks.