Senior Recruitment Consultant
£29K -£36K Per annum
Construction Trades & Labour
Commission, Benefits, Pension, Incentives, and free on-site parking
Daniel Owen Ltd are undoubtedly a leader in the UK Construction, Property Services and Rail recruitment markets and with already 11 offices around the UK, we have even bigger plans for expansion throughout 2021. We are looking for a forward-thinking, passionate, and highly driven Senior Construction Recruiter to join our growing Trades & Labour team in our office located in the heart of Leeds.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you must have extensive knowledge of the Construction sector as well as being a positive and pro-active 360 Recruiter with the ability to be able to build your own desk and confidently win new business. You will join us with a view of progressing into a Principle / Team Leader role so you must be motivated and eager to take on further responsibilities and maximise your potential.
What your role as a Senior Recruitment Consultant entails;
- Building your own brand within your sector and managing your workload to maximise business development opportunities
- Take pride in building and maintaining client and candidate relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get up and go attitude
- Confidently being able to win new business
- Consistently achieving or exceeding agreed KPI's & targets, whilst upholding the company's core values (Honest, Reliable & Respect)
- Ensuring that all workers are paid on time - every time
- Making sure all compliance documentation is up to date and valid for all workers
- Constructing a strong understanding of client needs, geographical areas & strengths
Who are we looking for?
Daniel Owen Ltd are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who understands both Construction and Recruitment exceptionally well. We are looking for someone who has an established name in the industry to have the ability to independently develop and build a desk. Ideally, we are looking for an energetic, confident, and aspiring individual who is keen to progress further in their Recruitment career. A valid UK driving licence is compulsory for this position as you will be required to go on site visits for a whole day, once a week., this keeps your role varied and gets you out meeting your clients and candidates face to face.
What is in it for you?
- Generous basic + commission
- Resources provided - iPhone for work purposes.
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- Access to an established database
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Quarterly incentives e.g., 5-star restaurants, Crystal maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g., Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Director's lunches
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking on site
If you are interested in working for a company that progress and develop all of their staff, then please send in an application or give our In-House Recruitment team a call on 0207 651 4034 and we will happily discuss with you how Daniel Owen would be able to progress your career to the next step.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, Team Leader, Principle Consultant, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction, construction, staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Leeds