City Of London
£19-£24K Per Annum, commission scheme, incentives & more!
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently recruiting for a Resourcer to join their London Trades and Labour Team.
As a Resourcer you will need to be a very organised individual that can work towards tight deadlines and have the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload. The Resourcer role we are recruiting for is a non-sales-based role and we welcome applications from candidates with sales, resourcing or 360 recruitment experience. The role will require you to build excellent candidate relationships while offering exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
Daniel Owen is a construction recruitment agency established 35 years ago, in which the original founding members still play an active part. Fast forward to 2021, we are one of the UK's largest specialist construction agencies, operating nationwide with 11 office locations throughout the UK.
In our Resourcers we look for individuals that want to grow within the business and progress their way through our clear Resourcing progression scheme, which offers a structured career path, from Associate through to Managerial level.
What does a Resourcer role entail?
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the Trades & Labour sector
- Meeting KPIs
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements.
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Collection of time-sheets within a tight deadline
- Sourcing candidates on job boards
- Creating job adverts and managing candidate responses
- Creating a social media presence within the Construction industry
The benefits of being a Resourcer at Daniel Owen:
- You will be working alongside one of our experienced Team Managers to fill roles with existing clients
- You will be surrounded by a team of experienced Trades & Labour consultants with widespread construction sector networks
- The integral role you will play in finding candidates work and ensuring they are paid on time is highly rewarding
- Construction resourcing is fast-paced and varied, providing a challenging and exciting working environment
- The career progression is fair and achievable and there is always progression and a role to work towards, whatever role you are in
What can Daniel Owen offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips; the opportunity to take part in up to two company holidays a year. Recent trips have included Marbella, Prague, Palma and Budapest
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Contributory Company pension scheme
Still interested or want to know more? Please contact Chloe Arnold at Daniel Owen on 07713 308 360 to discuss further.
Key Terms: Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment, Construction, sales, Trades and Labour business, b2b, business sales, business to business, London, City of London, Central London