North East London
Temp 6-month Contract (25-27ph)
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a local authority in North East London who are looking for a Repairs Manager to join their team on a 6-month temporary basis for 6 months.
They are looking for an experienced Repairs Manager to manage a large team of operatives covering all responsive repairs.
- Management of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Must have responsive repairs manager experience and CSM (construction design management) experience
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Experience managing a team of operatives (toolbox talks, performance reviews etc)
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Maintenance / construction industry knowledge
- Social housing/Local authority background
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.