£20K-£29K Per annum
Commission, Incentives & Free On-site Parking
Daniel Owen Construction Recruitment is seeking a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Trades & Labour team in our Leeds office. Daniel Owen has been established for 35 years and is a well-recognised name within the Construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity join a progressive, fast-growing company where there are no limits to your success.
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen, we expect you to have established relationships in the construction sector and be confident in your ability to successfully win new business. You will have a clear career progression path to work towards from the very start of your journey with us, and the goal is to rapidly progress the ideal candidate into a Senior Recruitment Consultant role.
What is required of a Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen?
- Building your own brand within your sector and managing your workload to maximise business development opportunities
- Take pride in building and maintaining client and candidate relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get up and go attitude
- Confidently being able to win new business
- Continuously delivering results and hitting targets
- Ensuring that all workers are paid on time - every time
- Making sure all compliance documentation is up to date and valid for all workers
What does the ideal candidate look like?
Daniel Owen is looking for focused and passionate individuals who are driven by success. You must have Construction Recruitment experience and have a good network within the sector as this will be a huge benefit to you when building your desk. A valid UK driving licence is compulsory for this position as you will be required to go on site visits for a whole day, once a week., this keeps your role varied and gets you out meeting your clients and candidates face to face.
What can we offer you?
- Generous basic + commission
- Resources provided - iPhone for work purposes
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- Access to an established database
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Quarterly incentives e.g., 5-star restaurants, Crystal maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g., Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking on site
Are you interested in a career at Daniel Owen and want to find out more about how you could further progress in your career? Give our In-House Recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034!
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction, construction, staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Leeds.