London, St Pauls Cathedral
£20K-£29K Per Annum + Commission
We are hiring! Daniel Owen Ltd has big plans for growth in the next 12 months and so we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our hugely successful White-collar Property services team in Central London! A Recruitment Consultants role is varied and very fast-paced, and you will be expected to build great relationships with clients and candidates daily. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and as this role offers rapid career progression along with amazing earning potential that you have sole control over.
The role entails:
- Business development calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Posting job adverts for live vacancies
- Registering candidates
- Creating a social media presence for your sector
- Client & candidate meetings
- Consistently hitting billing targets
- Growing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
We would be particularly interested in speaking with determined, resilient, and driven individuals who are ready for the next step in their career and who have previous Recruitment or sales experience. This role would be suited to someone with previous Recruitment or industry experience in Administration or Customer service roles within Councils or Housing Associations as this would be beneficial, however not essential.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Summer awards do
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement are always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction staffing, property services, white-collar, admin, social housing, council, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.