The Daniel Owen Rail Team are looking to speak with Project Managers with background in Rail/ Civils to work in conjunction with one of our key clients in ensuring the successful and safe delivery of projects to agreed time, budget and quality objectives while achieving customer's objectives.
The post-holder will work closely with the estimating department, engineers, and surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
- Take ownership alongside the commercial teams of financial forecasting, monitoring and the control of project costs, driving cost reporting and commercial awareness, while always challenging the status quo
- Produce monthly reports to the Contracts Manager on project performance, efficient team building and resources.
- Plan projects while ensuring they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for site teams to deliver projects without delays, while driving best value.
- Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with group policies and procedures.
- Sponsor tenders, arrange tender handover and deliver pre-start meetings to the site teams.
Qualifications and Training:
- Proven ability and experience delivering multiple concurrent Civil Engineering projects within a Rail environment, with an ability to manage rail projects from tender to completion.
- HNC/HND/ Related Degree Level
- Charter Membership (ICE or CIOB)
Due to COVID-19, all interviews and meetings will be completed virtually or by following current government guidelines.
Please apply directly or call the Rail Team at Daniel Owen Ltd to discuss the position in more detail.