Job Title - Project Manager
Salary - £50k - £70k
Location - Various locations
A Project Manager is needed to join a global fit out firm, who have developed a winning reputation in the industry, through their forward-thinking attitude to all things fit out. You will be working with existing clients, advising on the production of their large-scale construction projects across various sectors.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company, who despite their global reach, maintain a friendly and employee-focused company culture. A perfect role for someone looking to make use of their extensive experience in a successful and rewarding environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your Construction Project Management skills in a consultancy that puts the interests of their personnel at the heart of all that they do and rewards hard work and excellence.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Lead the project team with delivery of ongoing projects
- Ensuring Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience of Construction Project Management principles
- Relevant Construction Management Degree or vocational equivalent
- Ideally a background in client-side Project Management or Construction Consultancy