Industry - Repairs and Major Works
Location - North London
Salary - £52,000 per annum DOE
Daniel Owen are proud to be partnered with a large growing property maintenance company in the London area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with an aggressive growth plan.
They are looking for an Operations Manager to come on board and manage all the Major Works and Voids/Repairs contracts. Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operation of the contracts and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Contract Manager will include:
- Responsible for a team of site managers, supervisors and operatives delivering projects to corporate properties.
- Overseeing project development, pricing, programming etc through in house labour and subcontractors
- Working closely with the in post Major Works Ops manager delving projects on housing a growing a new division.
- Providing leadership, support throughout your time in post.
- Work with procurement and commercial teams developing sub-contractor network.
- Ensure projects meet or exceed targets set for servicing.
- Oversee all budgets and making sure all health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Able to manage and influence key stakeholders.
- Setting and organising current and future company objectives
- Must have strong Major work background desirably someone who has manged large teams.
Requirements for the role:
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing reactive and major works projects.
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
- Social Housing, Local authority or contractor experience is a must.