Daniel Owen are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Operations Assistant on behalf of the specialists in welfare depopulation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, growing company in a fast-paced, stable field, in a role that offers progression and job satisfaction.
The company we are partnered with are scientifically driven and put the welfare of animals and farmer above anything else. Their committed and sympathetic approach is enabling the poultry sector to perform, whilst keeping their customers' businesses secure for the future.
Your position as an Operations Assistant will see you work within their Operations team, where the focus of work is ensuring that the company continue to deliver their high level of service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the on-site delivery of Livetec operational services - C.G.U and W.H.G.
- Understand and undertake the operational maintenance of Livetec equipment.
- In cases of an emergency depopulation we strive to be on site within 24hrs so flexibility within our working week is essential and the ability to work away from home at short notice for several nights is required.
- Weekend work will be required, sometimes at short notice.
As the perfect candidate, you will:
- Be self-motivated, organised and a excellent strategic thinker
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service
- A fantastic team-player
- Able to work under pressure to deliver
- Be flexible, and capable of working away from home at short notice
- Be eloquent with MS Office
- Have a full driving licence
You might have:
- A knowledge of the farming industry
And you'll receive:
- A competitive salary (£20-24k) with excellent career progression
- An excellent training scheme, which will get you telehandler, working at height, MEWP, CS and WATOK licences
- 22 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Private health insurance
- UK and worldwide travel opportunities