- You will be required to carry out 30 - 80 drops a day. If you have not done this kind of role before then you will not be given as many parcels to start with.
- This is a customer facing role so you must have good customer service skills.
- You must have held you licence for a minimum of 6 months for insurance purposes.
- You must be 21 years and over for insurance purposes.
- Experience in a simular role is a benefit but not essential.
- On a daily basis you will be required to plan some of your routes, however you will also be shown how to do this.
What we will give you:
- Work will be available on a Monday – Friday on an ongoing basis.
- Overtime will be available regularly and you will be expected to do some time to time.
- You will also get the chance for overtime on weekends during busier periods of the year.
- Overtime will be available some weekends but this is at your own discretion.
- You will be paid weekly and acrrue holiday through the agency.
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group and apply below !!!