Role: Account Manager
Salary: £40k-50k + bonus plus van and fuel card
- Pro-actively develop profit and growth driven proposals throughout the year for improving the National Accounts performance, based on thorough and detailed customer and consumer insight; communicating these proposals to the senior management and deliver the benefits to the business.
- Develop long-term business plans to grow alongside our client's portfolio in line with the clients strategic vision.
- Work with Operations and Planning teams to achieve the targeted service level expected by our clients.
- Introduce additional product opportunities, negotiate contract renewals and tender for service contracts with existing clients.
- Report on a monthly basis National Accounts Clients reviews on job allocation, gross margin, sales to customers across product pillars and market opportunities.
- Robust management of client data on our systems, ensuring we always have up to date information and insightful reports to optimise our account management.
- First point of escalation for any client concerns or complaints, to ensure swift resolution and minimise any damage to the relationship with Nirvana.
- On boarding of new clients to deliver a smooth transition from any previous suppliers. Familiarising yourself with their sites and procedures.
- Work with Operations in order to constantly improve the client experience with recommendations to enhance the processes and client journey.
- Evidence of Key Account Management within current or previous positions.
- A proven record in growing sales and profitability.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- Proven ability to network and build strong professional relationships.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that embraces ownership, responsibility, challenging assumptions/habits and problem solving.
- Collaborative in nature and able to achieve goals through influencing others.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Proactive self-driven approach to pipeline workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong presentations skills.
- Friendly, energetic, positive and customer focused approach.
- Demonstrate high commercial awareness, with experience of building business plans.
- Hold a full clean driving license. This is essential given the requirement for travel within the role.
- Previous experience in FM or Property Management Sectors will be advantageous.