I am looking to appoint a Junior Quantity Surveyor into a well established local subcontractor in the North East. My client is looking to appoint when they start their new Social Housing contract in the next month.
Over the recent years, my client has grown in size picking up contracts across Social Housing, Construction, Residential and Student Accomodation works. Due to this, they would like to consider a candidate with a wider range of experience in different sectors, who is not limited to just residential work for example.
They are hoping to time the appointment with a restructure and new contracts commencing in the next month, so are looking to interview and offer within the next few weeks.
Day to day duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Manage your workload effectively, whilst playing a key role in the operation of quality assurance and ensuring that the customer receives an excellent service
- Provide support to the team in all construction cost consultancy such as the provision of estimating and cost feasibility services
- Produce contract documentation for a number of procurement routes and manage/deliver the tender process
- Prepare and/or facilitate contract payments, interim valuations, and monthly cost reporting and total project financial management.
- Delivery of cost management on a project basis
Annual salary is circa £30k - £40k depending on experience (bonus and car allowance built within). This is an excellent opportunity for somebody starting their career to establish themselves within a reputable company and grow with the business.
If you are interested, please apply within or call Abby on 0191 814 1360.