Groundworker with forward tipping dumper ticket required for 2/3 months work in Sunderland starting 11th Jan
Work will include working alongside 360 assisting with cropping piles, also drainage work.
Other aspects of groundworks will be required throughout the rest of the project so ideally applicant will have all round experience.
- Rate is negotiable and can be paid CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- Work is likely to last for 2 / 3 months
- Minimum of 39 hours per week but could be slightly longer hours
- Must have CPCS or NPORS for forward tipping dumper as will be required to use this as and when.
To apply for this role you must be able to provide the following information
- Proof of CSCS / NPORS
- Picture of either passport or birth certificate and NI number
- 2 working references to validate previous experience working within a similar role
Please apply online for this vacancy or call 0191 814 1360