Daniel Owen are currently looking for Foot Mobile Building Services Engineers to work across commercial property between zones 1 and 2. The role is working on a number of high end contracts carrying out maintenance on both commercial and residential property.
Our client is a recognised facilities management company based in London who hold a number of contracts with prestigious clients including both commercial and residential. They are now looking for Foot Mobile Engineers to join their vibrant team.
Role: Foot Mobile Building Services Engineer
Location: Foot mobile between zones 1 and 2
Salary: £34000 - £36000
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing, and repairs on commercial buildings within specific timescale
- Ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Maintenance / PPM background
- Experience with fault finding and servicing
- IT Literate
- Excellent communications skills
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or