Job Type: Finishing Foreman
Contract Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Lyme Regis
Rate: £14-£17 Per Hour depending on experience and Pay Type.
Finishing Foreman required for a site in Lyme Regis. The working hours will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with the potential to work weekends during busy periods. The expected duration of the position is from the Middle of May until the end of December when the site should be completed.
The contractor is a small regional house builder with a focus of delivering quality housing.
They are seeking a time served Finishing Foreman to work with a small tight knit team. The ideal candidate will be good with subcontractors and organising finishing works with an overall focus on finishing good quality houses.
Abilities of a finishing foreman Include:
- Work closely with the site management team to ensure consistent progress
- Hands on approach to snagging and able to carry out some small duties
- Work closely with subcontractors to ensure that the standard of the housing is kept to a consistently high level.
- Polite and professional approach to customers and provide a high standard of service
- organise snagging lists for each plot
- remain within handover periods and expectations meeting all handover criteria
- have a solid background in construction and residential housing
Requirements for the role
- Tools for some small snagging duties
- SSSTS or SMSTS would be an advantage but not essential
- First aid would be an advantage but not essential
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen