We are working with a large housing group who very well-known and established within the industry for their progression and career opportunities. This role requires a candidate with strong Customer Service experience ideally within social housing. Your duties would include -
- Providing a strong level of service to customers
- Being the point of contact for tenants
- Responding to a wide range of enquiries
- Prioritising, scheduling and diagnosing requests for repairs
- Following policies and processes
- Balancing customer satisfaction with business need
- Making outbound contacts
- Providing front line service
- Recording contacts and information
You'll be working within the customer service team, managing all customer complaints, logging and tracking any repairs using an in-house system and managing all correspondence. You will be required to have strong written and verbal skills, agreeing on timescales and targets and ensuring customers are replied to within timescales.
This role requires an immediate start, originally for a nine month period but with the view to be permanent. If you are interested please apply and a consultant will be in touch.