My client is looking for several Covid Case Contact Trace and Support Officers in the Middlesbrough area.
This position is a full time, temporary contract (approx 37 hours a week) at £13 p/h.
Purpose of the Post:
- Conduct telephone interviews with individuals who have received a positive COVID-19 test result, via structured questions to ascertain contact information
- Provide support in the delivery of Covid-19 regulation and testing arrangements.
- Contribute to the overall delivery of the Public Protection Service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct telephone interviews with individuals who have received a positive COVID-19 test result, via structured questions to ascertain contact information. Ensuring that data and information is entered accurately into the system and that patient data is safeguarded and handled in line with appropriate regulations
- Identify individuals who may be at risk of COVID-19 and therefore require a test as a result of close contact with an individual with COVID-19
- Provide follow-up to individuals who have been identified as contacts of confirmed cases of COVID-19, in line with local protocols.
- Provide advice on additional local support available to individuals you contact as part of the role, to enable them to self-isolate at home.
- Escalate and refer any challenging or complex cases, incidents, outbreaks and queries or complaints to their Senior Officer.
- To provide support and assist with the operation of Community Testing Sites.
- To provide support and assistance to the officers delivering of Covid regulations.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Abigail on 07912274473 / 0191 814 1360.