This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business, managing a large teams of Call Handlers.
Looking for someone with prior experience within Contact Centre Management
The role will involve monitoring KPIs (key performance indicators) and work to improve relationships between operational teams and clients/customers to meet or exceed contractual KPIs and internal SLAs, for operational performance and customer satisfaction.
Other key duties include:
- Monitoring quality, ensuring our reporting systems are fully up to date and audit-able and that the correct procedures have been followed;
- Liaise with Supervisors on a day to day basis to eliminate any issues that may lead to repairs running over deadline;
- Monitoring performance dashboard to ensure the schedulers are achieving their utilisation targets and taking appropriate and timely action where targets may be missed
- Provide leadership to the team through effective coaching, mentoring, 121s and team meetings.
- Ensure team members understand their role and areas of responsibilities.
Desirable for candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill working with people at all levels
- Analytically skills to interpret data and monitor trends
- Strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
This role will be supporting new processes and working closely with management to achieve a strong and happy environment across the board.
If you would like to be considered please submit a CV or call 02073487000