Working with a large Housing Contractor, this is an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Manager to work on Minor Work contracts including Gas, Fire, Asbestos and M&E works.
- Set and monitor agreed KPI's for the Technical Supervisors and Operatives / Engineers.
- Manage the relationship between the Company and the Trade Organisations including accreditation's, such as Gas Safety
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of management systems for the control and delivery of compliance work streams.
- Management of a highly skilled workforce and quality sub- contractors that will all abide with our highest standards of safety, quality, and customer service.
- To take direct responsibility for the section risk register and identify / advise Head of Minor Works & Compliance of new risks and controls required to mitigate risks and continuously improve performance.
If you are interested in the role please apply, or contact me on with an up to date CV.
I will be able to go through the role in more depth and salary/package on offer.