We are working with a large housing group who very well-known and established within the industry. This role requires a candidate with strong Customer Complaints experience, ideally within social housing. Your duties would include -
- Recording and logging all representations in the form of complaints, MP and member enquiries on behalf of Asset Management
- Following department and corporate procedures
- Drafting responses to complaints or MP/Council/General enquiries using information obtain from staff or IT
- Ensuring content to high quality
- Investigating, coordinating and refine responses
- Sending response in timely manner
- Following and supporting procedures and administrative processes in relation to complaints
- Work with Asset Management service improvement assistant in providing information to managers
- Reporting potential problem areas
- Problem solving approach, handling of complaints within division
- Making use of IT systems
- Carrying out duties with regard to provisions of health safety regulations
You'll be working within the complaints team, managing all customer complaints, logging and tracking any repairs using an in-house system and managing all correspondence. You will be required to have strong written and verbal skills, knowledge of legislation's, guidance related to asset management and have knowledge of representation and complaints.
This role requires an immediate start, originally for a three-six month period but with the view to be permanent. If you are interested please apply and a consultant will be in touch.