- Candidates will be working within a team on the refuse collection vehicles making curb side collections and some domestic addresses.
- You will be required to work as a team and assist with collecting waste and recycling.
- You will be primarily working in the refuse & garden waste collection service.
- There may be times you may also be a required to work in other service areas.
- You must hold a valid HGV 2 Licence.
- You must hold a valid date CPC.
- You must hold a valid date Digi Card.
- Newly qualified drivers considered.
- You must be physically fit as the role is rather demanding. Ideally you will need to be a team player and happy to muck in with anything.
- The client often recruits from within, so depending on your performance and flexibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract.
- You will receive weekly pay whilst with the agency.
- Start times are around 6.45am and most days you will be finished around 15.00.
- This role is a Monday – Friday role however on occasions you will be required to work bank holidays and the odd Saturday when it is a busy period. These are paid at a higher rate.
- £11.00ph – PAYE / £12.00ph – LTD
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group or apply below!