HGV Class 2 Driver
Monday to Friday
Delivering 3- 12 drops a day in the south west area.
- You will be required to keep accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation.
- Ensure all documentation is submitted to transport department.
- You will be required to use and maintain all delivery equipment, including pump trucks.
- Ensure the company vehicle is kept clean and well-maintained.
- The role requires you to follow pre-planned routes accurately.
- Ensure at all times you demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of driver regulations.
- Comply with all site risk assessments and adhere with the companies health and safety policies.
- You must hold a valid Class 2 licence.
- You must hold a valid Digital Tachograph Card.
- You must hold a valid CPC.
- Ensure you are punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Have a comprehensive understanding of driving regulations.
- You must have held you licence for a minimum on 2 years for insurance purposes.
- Our client will not accept more than 6 points on your licence.
- You must be physical fit as the role can be demanding.
- Monday to Friday.
- Start times between 4.00am - 10.00am.
- Temp to perm positions.
- £11ph - £13ph a minimum of 8 hours a day will be paid.
If you are interested in the above role then please get in touch with Jessica Lindsell @ Darren Bell Recruitment.