Business Support Administrator
(Hours 8.00-5.30pm Reading Salary £18k-20k)
We are an established and growing recruitment business based in Central Reading and have an immediate opening for a Business Support Administrator to join our team. If you are looking for a varied role that includes general administration and elements of Resourcing for candidates, this is the role for you!
Working as part of an energetic, sociable team, you will provide general administrative support to the business including:
What does the role of a Business Support Administrator entail?
- Having complete responsibility for managing the administration for two of the Company's major accounts.
- Working for both the Civils & Groundworks and Trades & Labour teams.
- Liaising and communicating directly with our clients and candidates.
- Gathering and processing timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Preparing E-shots containing the details of available candidates and sending them out to clients on a weekly basis
- Adding full details of new sites to our in-house database
- Utilising job boards, such as CV-Library and Totaljobs, to resource high calibre candidates for our consultants and adding the candidates' details to our database.
- Screening and vetting a range of candidates for specific roles.
- Adding job specifications to our database and posting job adverts on the job boards.
What we are looking for:
- Highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to specified deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to build rapport quickly and establish good relationships both internally and externally.
What we offer:
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, opportunity to work towards a professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route, free on-site parking.
If you are a talented individual and this sounds like a great career move for you - APPLY NOW! Or, give a member of our In-house recruitment team a call today on 0207 651 4034 to find out more!
Key terms: business admin, business administrator, admin, construction, civils & groundworks, trades & labour reading based role, office admin, office administrator, resourcing, career level administrator