Permanent - £45,000 - £50,000
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in South East London who are looking for a highly skilled Building Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Building surveyor who is experienced within FRA, EWI and Cladding works.
- Manage the commercial aspects regarding internal work streams (Kitchen, Bathrooms, Heating and Electrical Works) on a variety of major work projects.
- Previous experience working in the housing sector
- Have a relevant qualification or working towards a Degree or HNC in the relevant field (construction surveying)
- Must have experience using External Wall Systems and worked on Fire an
- Excellent IT Skills, Particularly Strong use of Excel and Outlook.
- Commercial Awareness within the Planned Maintenance/Reactive Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence
- Building services/construction industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.