£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Incentives, Commission & free on-site parking
We are currently looking for a confident and driven Associate Recruiter to join our successful and expanding Reading office. This an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join our Recruitment Sales team on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. As an Associate Recruiter, the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, an Associate's role offer rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential in both your professional and personal life.
As an Associate Recruiter, your main responsibilities will include;
- Sourcing candidates on job boards such as CV Library, Totaljobs and Reed
- Building good knowledge of your industry sector
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Construction/Groundworks candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
As an Associate Recruiter, you will initially be Resourcing and working closely with an Experienced Consultant to learn the construction industry. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience in the Trades & Labour or Civils & Groundworks sector as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running with the support from the team and` the Director. The ideal candidate for this role will be pro-active, will have the confidence to approach key decision-makers and win new business whilst being keen to learn and has the right attitude for success. A valid driving license is compulsory for this role as you will be required to go on-site and head office visits at least once a week.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on up to two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- The opportunity to work towards professional recruitment qualifications
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Reading, Central Reading.