Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a National House Builder based out of their West Yorkshire regional office.
The role of Assistant Site Manager will entail reporting into a Site Manager & Contracts Manager. You will be working along side an experienced Site Manager on developments of 50+ units. My client is looking for a driven individual who would like to progress into a Site Manager in the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Site Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC
- Site Inductions
- Toolbox Talks
- Customer Care
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
- Driven to progress into a Site Manager
The basic salary depends upon experience but a package is included (Car Allowance, Pension, Annual Bonus, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday)
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Yorkshire Residential market, please apply via this advertisement or call for a confidential discussion.