- You will be required to work on you own delivering white goods to stores. As white goods are heavy you will be required to be physically fit and you must be willing to complete manual handling and lift up to 40kg.
- This is a customer facing role therefore it is important that you have great customer service as you will be representing our client.
- You will be expected to carry out anywhere between 8 - 18 deliveries a day.
- You must have held a valid 7.5 Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- You must have also worked 120 days in the last 9 months driving a 7.5 vehicle or higher.
- You must hold a valid date CPC.
- You must hold a valid date Digi Card.
- The client often recruits from within, so depending on your performance and flexibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract.
- You will receive weekly pay whilst with the agency.
- Start times are between 4.00/ 5.00 am.
- This role is a Monday – Friday
- Our client is looking for temp to perm drivers so if you excel there will be a contract at the end of 12 weeks.
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Jessica Lindsell @ DBR Group.