Helping you find your job heaven.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, a Walsall Wood based business, require an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a permanent contract.
The role will be working in a large team within a very busy building company.
- Checking approximately 100 invoices daily and reconciling against statements.
- Validating and matching invoices to purchase order numbers
- Dealing with invoice queries and resolving them efficiently by communicating with Suppliers and internal departments.
- Entering queries onto a daily spreadsheet along with logging all credit notes.
- Preparing Supplier payment and monthly BACS run, making sure that deadlines of payments for various suppliers are accounted for on time and in order and on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the sub contact ledger and dealing with all invoices from contractors through to payments.
- Other general duties include administration and reception cover at busy times.
Dealing with a large number of invoices per week, you will have experience of high volume processing, and have a good eye for detail. You will be numerate and above all be articulate and poses excellent communication skills and have the ability to build relationships. Knowledge of CIS would be an advantage. You will have full training but be expected to know your way around a keyboard and have experience of using excel and Sage Line 50 in a previous role.
With experience of purchase ledger as well as other accounts duties would be an advantage, working hours 8.30am - 5.00pm with onsite parking available.
Click Apply Now to submit your details.