Helping you find your job heaven.
Maintenance Support Assistant
We have a vacancy for a Maintenance Support with our client based near Stone, Staffordshire. Reporting to the Maintenance Operative, you will assist with a variety of duties to ensure that the general appearance of building and surrounding areas are maintained to the required standards. The position is offered on a flexible ad-hoc basis in line with the customer requirements.
- Grounds Maintenance:
- Grass cutting
- Pruning trees/shrubs
- Repairing potholes (assisted/ not on regular basis)
- Checking perimeter fencing and I/R security beams
- Gritting and replenishment of grit bins as required
- Emptying of waste bins around site (+ cigarette bins)
- Removal of scrap metal from Body shop operations
- Install and maintain signage around site
- General site tidiness and appearance
Depending on the candidate skill level:
- Toilet Repairs
- General Plumbing Repairs
- Drain Unblocking
- Replenishment of Washroom Consumables
- Experience from working within a similar environment, prepared to work out of doors
- Full Driving licence
- Experience and knowledge and being competent to carry out tasks in Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting and Decorating and general site/ building maintenance.
- Maintenance of site grounds i.e. general up keep and tidiness
- Good understanding of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with a flexible working approach
Hours of work:
Initially offered as 1 day per week - 08:00 - 16:30 with a 30-min break. This may increase in line with the customer's requirements.
To apply for this position, please send a current CV for an immediate interview.