Helping you find your job heaven.
Do you have the qualities, which will make a real difference to the elderly and disabled members of your community?
You do not need to have previous experience, as full training will be given. If you have Care Assistant and Support Worker experience, great, we have opportunities for you to advance your career here.
Would you like:
- Competitive pay.
- Lovely colleagues and great teamwork.
- Mileage expenses paid.
- Local work - we have walking, driving and double up rounds available.
- Paid holiday (28 days pro rata).
- Free training (Health & Social Care Qualifications Levels 2 & 3 and regular refresher training with our In House Training Team)
- Free Uniform.
- Regular supervision and employee recognition.
We are currently recruiting Care & Support Workers to provide; personal care, palliative care, reablement care, medication management, waking and sleeping nights, respite care and domestic cleaning.
Join a family owned and operated company that has been providing help for people to live independently in their own homes for over 30 years. Their principles have served them well and still hold true today - treating people with the same care, kindness and dignity that anyone would want one of their loved ones to be treated.
Click Apply now to send us your details and we'll be in touch!